- 4-6 chicken breasts (depending on size of chicken breasts)
- 12 ozs. of BBQ sauce of your choice
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pour all of your ingredients except your chicken in a bowl and mix together. Or if you're like me and don't want to dirty up another dish then just mix it together in the bottom of your slow cooker. Then just throw in your chicken breasts and coat them with the sauce. Pop the lid on and cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 6-8 hours.
- Shred with 2 forks and enjoy!