- -1 package of flour or corn tortillas
- -1 can corn, drained
- -1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- -1 can enchilada sauce
- -1 lb. ground beef cooked with taco seasoning
- -2 cups shredded cheese
- In a bowl mix the ground beef, corn, black beans, and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Next take an 8x8 casserole dish and pour in a small amount of enchilada sauce until it just covers the bottom of the dish, about 1/4 cup.
- Next start layering! Begin with one layer of tortillas, then a layer of the mixture, about half.
- Repeat the layers, ending with tortillas. You can put as many layers as you like in this dish, I typically only do 2 though. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce on top and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Then take it out and top with cheese and pop back in the oven for about 5 minutes, uncovered.