Healthy Tator Tot Casserole
- 32 oz. frozen tator tots, thawed (Ore Ida is typically gluten free!)
- 1 cup of frozen peas, thawed
- 8 oz. shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 lb. ground round
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by browning the ground beef with chopped onion. Once the meat is cooked (if needed, drain) add in everything else except the tator tots and cheese.
- Pour this mixture into a slightly greased 9x13 dish, then layer on the cheese.
- Finally pour on the entire bag of tator tots in a single layer.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 mins to 1 hour, or until the tator tots are golden brown.