Favorite Breakfast Casserole
- -1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb Sausage (hot, if you like it spicy)
- 1 can Cream-style Corn (2 cups)
- 1/4 to 1/2 diced onion
- 2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread mix
- 1 1/3 cup Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1 lb Velveeta Cheese
- Jalapeños (optional)
- Brown hamburger, sausage, and onion
- Mix cornbread, milk, eggs, and corn in a mixing bowl
- Spray a 13 x 9 casserole dish.
- Pour 1/2 cornbread mixture into pan, add hamburger & sausage, then cover with slices of velveeta cheese, pour remaining cornbread mixture over cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 min.