- 1 butt portion of ham (size will depend on how many people you need to feed)
- Brown sugar
- Begin by placing the ham in a baking dish and covering the ham, not the dish, in foil.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 3-4 hours depending on what size of ham.
- Remove from oven and disgard foil. Now for the glaze-about a cup of brown sugar and add enough mustard to make a consistency that looks like Elmer's glue. Pour this on the top of the ham where it will easily "fall" on both sides.
- Now put this back in the oven, uncovered, and turn off the oven. (Don't turn it off until you put it in the oven) Set the timer for 10 minutes and get ready to devour.