- (This is a non-traditional set of ingredients here I realize, but this is our favorite. Use these suggested ideas or your family's favorites!!)
- -9 cups Chex cereal (most suggest equal parts corn, rice, and wheat, but we don't like wheat chex)
- -2 cups pretzels
- -3 cups goldfish (in replacement of nuts due to a family member's nut allergy)
- -6 Tablespoons melted butter
- -1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- -1 Tablespoon seasoned salt
- -1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Begin by combining the cereals, pretzels, and goldfish in the crockpot.
- In a separate bowl combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
- Pour over the cereal mixture in the crockpot and stir to combine.
- Turn this on low for 3 hours, stirring about every 45 minutes-1 hour so the bottom doesn't burn. After the 3 hours pour the chex mix out on parchment paper to let it cool completely.
- Once it's all cool eat it up, store it, or package it in cute jars with ribbon for a fun gift!!