- 2 small boxes of any flavor of Jello (in these pictures I used Lime)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 large can (46 oz.) Pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen Orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 cups water
- 1 2 liter bottle of Sprite
- Start by dissolving the Jello boxes with the boiling water.Then simply add all the other ingredients EXCEPT the Sprite, mix well, and freeze. Remove from the freezer 2 hours before serving, and let it thaw on the counter. Then add the 2 liter bottle of Sprite and mix it in. It will be a delicious slushy punch when you're ready to serve!