- -8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- -1 packet ranch dressing mix
- -flour tortillas
- -3 green onion tops, chopped
- -1 red bell pepper, chopped
- -1 green bell pepper, chopped
- Begin by combining the cream cheese with dressing packet with a hand mixer.
- Next, chop up all the veggies in a small dice.
- Spread a tortilla with a very thin layer of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle on the peppers and onion. Then roll up and wrap in plastic wrap and toss in the fridge for a few hours to let them chill completely.
- Slice before serving and enjoy!