- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- And whatever else you want to put in them. I typically keep it simple and just add chocolate chips. But you could definitely add all the nuts or dried fruit you want.
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease a 9x13 pan.
- Mix all ingredients together, stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased dish and try to press down as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges start to turn lightly golden. When they come out of the oven they will still be super soft and they may look a little underdone, but once you let them cool completely they are perfect, so wait to cut them.