- 2- 8 ounce packages of softened cream cheese
- 8 green onions, tops only, chopped
- 2.25 ounce jar of dry beef, chopped (you'll only use half the jar)
- Garlic salt or powder to taste
- Saltine crackers, crushed for rolling
- Mix all the ingredients except the crushed saltine crackers in a stand mixer or hand mixer. Then in a gallon ziploc bag crush a handful of saltine crackers, roughly 12. The cheese ball mixture will naturally form in a "ball" shape in the mixer, so simply take it out and drop it into the bag of crushed crackers. This is the only messy part! With the cheese ball in the bag just coat it with the crackers, then remove and you're ready to serve alongside your favorite crackers! This can also be refrigerated if you're making this ahead of time to serve later!